What you will get in return?
Though we have noted a considerable growth in the last years, we are still a family business.
The informal, multicultural work environment ensures a pleasant and unique atmosphere. We are striving at the best company results together with motivated colleagues.
Who are you and what can you contribute to the company?
You are an enthusiastic and strong personality. You spontaneously go the extra mile. Additionally:
- Secondary professional education (MBO) level of analysis and work;
- Good command of the Polish and English/ Dutch language. Knowledge of the second language, such as Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian or Dutch is welcome;
- Leadership and coordinating talents;
- Readiness to work in shifts, on Saturdays, and Sundays/public holidays;
- Possession of a valid B category driver’s license;
- Flexibility, client-orientation and strong commercial and organisational skills.
The right combination of enthusiasm, daring and perseverance will make you succeed at this post. Our Teamleader Flex is the key figure in relations between the client and flex employees. You are responsible for the daily operational process on the work floor and guiding flex employees. Next to managing and planning of the flex personnel, you also work and are a part of the team at the client company. Work is done in 3 shifts.
What are you going to do exactly?
- You are the first contact point for the client and flex employees on the work floor;
- You control the attendance in the mornings and guide the new flex employees;
- You manage, coach and lead flex employees;
- You register absences, process the changes in staffing and ensure proper feedback towards the On-Site or Account Manager;
- You hold consultations with the client, follow up and execute the agreements made;
- You signalize bottlenecks in the process and come up with solutions;
- You actively contribute to the operational process;
- You take care of all accompanying administrative tasks.