What you will get in return?
Though we have noted a considerable growth in the last years, we are still a family business.
The informal, multicultural work environment ensures a pleasant and unique atmosphere. We are striving at the best company results together with motivated colleagues.
Your input and results will be rewarded with a related salary as well as good primary and secondary employee benefits. Herewith some examples:
- You will participate in the OTTO Development Programme with training focussed on Communication, Leadership and Lean Six Sigma fleshed out with language courses, VCU, BHV, BOI etc.;
- For especially talented individuals we offer the opportunity to take part in the High Potentials Programme which includes professional training, international projects and personal coaching;
- You have the possibility to sport/gym free of charge at Fit for Free or Fitklub;
- Every 4 weeks we organize the OTTO Café in which we close of the period in an inspiring location in the Netherlands with a drink together;
- Every quarter all the staff members in the Netherlands come together in an inspiring location to share the latest news and results. At the end of the year this is in the form of an exciting Christmas Dinner;
- Regularly (yearly) we attend a Teambuilding weekend together to get to know each other a little better and to celebrate our international collaboration. In the past we have been to locations such as Riga, Budapest, Dresden, Amsterdam, Istanbul and Barcelona.
We also try and enhance the fun-factor in your work because having pleasure in your work is essential!
Who are you and what can you contribute to the company?
You are an enthusiastic and strong personality. You spontaneously go the extra mile. Additionally:
- You have a HBO level of thinking;
- You have knowledge of software packages: MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook;
- You have good Polish and English and/or Dutch language skills in speech and writing;
- You have an active driver’s license B;
- You have a flexible employability and strong commercial and organization competences.
What do you do exactly?
- You work from our own On-Site office at the customer site;
- You are the first point of contact for customer inquiries and our flexible employees;
- You are responsible for compliance with the correct legislation;
- You take care of the correct drafting and transfer of contracts;
- You support the front office if necessary;
- You monitor current contracts;
- You are responsible for various administrative acts;
- You agree daily demand for flexible employees of the client with your flex workers, then you translate this into a plan for short and long term;
- You guide and coach flex employees so that they continue to develop;
- You will supervise new employees with an introduction and give a clear instruction;
- You set goals with the On-Site Manager and you strive for the best results.